This is a cost-saving solution for transporting foldable cots. A relief organization needed a box that was robust and easy to handle in any environment without the need for a forklift. This wheeled box meets those requirements and it can be flat-packed so it takes up very little storage space between shipments.
- are made of certified environment-friendly plywood.
- can be customized to withstand a pressure of up to 15 tons.
- can be easily and quickly flat-packed, reducing transport and storage volume by up to 80%.
- can be reused – typically over 100 transports with normal handling.
- are suitable for transport by road, rail, sea or air.
Cots used for disaster situations must be transported quickly and safely, often in challenging environments.
The Clip-Lok wheeled box holds 34 collapsed cots. Here, the front panel of the box is removed for easy loading access.
Integrated handles and wheels make the box easy to move without the need for a forklift. The box can also be moved by forklift if required.
The box is packed and ready for shipping. Heavy-duty plywood and spring steel clips ensure safe transport of the cots.